how to live a happy life
How can we best live a how to live a happy life life?
It's a question that has bothered us from as long as we have recorded thought. Now five Oxford academics address this question from backgrounds of philosophy, practical ethics, psychology, psychiatry and Buddhist studies.
Read it now and make your own mind up. It could be the most important thing you do all day.
- How does ancient Buddhist 'wellbeing' contrast with modern expectations of 'happiness'?
- How to live a personally satisfying and morally good life - from an Oxford philosopher.
- An Oxford philosopher talks about how giving everything above £20,000 made him happier.
- A psychologist looks at why we dance and how it creates feelings of collective joy.
- A psychiatrist looks at the extent to which our genes predetermine how happy we are.